Thursday, September 2, 2010

M&M Project reflection

The first project we did in my Technology class was M&M counting and graphing. I was able to learn the basics of Microsoft Excel so that I can make spreadsheets. I also learned how to make charts like the pie chart above. I had fun doing this project and eating M&Ms!


1. What is a template?


A template as an electronic file with a customized structure used for many functions. i.e. fax, letter.


2. What functions did your spreadsheet perform?


I changed my spreadsheet into landscape form so I could fit everything on one page. With my data I made a pie chart. I was able to change the colors of my pie chart.

3. What skills did you use/learn in this project?


I learned how to better use Excel and work with spreadsheets. I also learned how to use the button that does the math for you.

4. Describe how you might use these skills and apply them to a real-world situation. 



If I ever have to make a spreadsheet for my job I get in the future I will be able to do it with no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment