Thursday, September 9, 2010


 
2. Which search terms did you use to find images (for the letters of your name and the images that describe you) and why?


For the letters I searched the letter G or the letter R in brand names because I thought it was creative like me.

3. What skills did you use/learn in this project?

I learned how to use the slideshow mode in iPhoto and put together a slideshow with pictures fairly easy.

4. Describe how you might use these skills and apply them to a real-world situation.

If I ever plan on making a video on my family history to show like my children or cousins etc. Maybe even to show a sports team all the pictures I took of them.

5. This was a more creative project than our first 2. Did you prefer it or the more cut and dry assignments in Word and Excel?

I love working with different applications on mac especially iPhoto, i Movie and Garageband.


No comments:

Post a Comment